KineMaster – The Best Ever Video Editor For Mobiles and PC
- 1 KineMaster – The Best Ever Video Editor For Mobiles and PC
- 1.1 KineMaster; Pro at Video Editing
- 1.2 KineMaster App Specifications
- 1.3 Winning Features of KineMaster
- 1.4 What’s So Special in KineMaster?
- 1.5 Pricing
- 1.6 KineMaster Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 1.7 Wrap Up
KineMaster; Pro at Video Editing
KineMaster will make you a pro at video editing through its amazing variety of powerful tools. If you are wandering to find the best video editing app for your use, Kine Master will be the best match for your video editing needs.
KineMaster App Specifications
|Category||Free Video Players & Editors|
|License||Free / VIP|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Supports||Android, iOS, windows & Mac|
|APK Requirements||Android 7.0+|
|Google Play Download||Google Play Link|
Winning Features of KineMaster
- Using Get Projects menu, ability to download and re-edit videos.
- Ability to import and export videos
- Options to cut, crop and splice videos
- Make your video more meaningful and effective using features like stickers, texts, images and much more
- Add voice changers, voiceovers, music and other sound effects to your video
- Visit KineMaster Asset Store to download your preferred stickers, animations, videos, images and effects.
- Get a professional job done by using the effects like reversing, speeding up, blending features and slow motion.
- Improve the colours of the video using colour adjusting options and colour filters
- Improve the audio using volume envelop tools, ducking and EQ presets.
- Add some motion to the video using Keyframe animation tool
- Save your final project in 4K 2160p at 30FPS
- Share on social media platforms like YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and Reels
What’s So Special in KineMaster?
KineMaster offers a range of powerful tools that make you a pro at video editing. Specially, the app is free to use even though you have to purchase the premium version to unlock certain pro features. The premium version removes ads and watermark. No matter what your profession is, Kine Master makes you a pro at video editing.
Firstly, you can try out Kine Master just by using the free trial. After the free trial, monthly subscription is $4.99 and the annual subscription is $39.99.
KineMaster Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is KineMaster?
Kine Master is a professional video-editing app for Android and iOS devices with a range of powerful video editing tools.
How can I remove the “KineMaster” watermark?
To remove the watermark, users have to purchase the premium subscription.
How do I save my project? Will previous work be deleted if I start a new one?
Previous projects will not be deleted when you are starting new ones. All the modification and editions that you make will be automatically save while you are editing.
Which Gadget and OS versions are currently supported by KineMaster?
If the device is Android, OS 4.1 version or later versions are supported by KineMaster. It also supports OS 5.1 or later versions.
If the device is iOS, it supports iOS 10.0 or later versions. On iOS gadgets, it supports 64-bit (A7 or later) processor.
Can I include audio from my collection to the video?
Yes, you can add audio to your video from your own collection on your device.
KineMaster is the best ever video editing app which is available on both Android and iOS devices with a range of powerful video editing tools that make you a pro at video editing. Using the premium subscription, enjoy the full potential of this #1 video editing platform.